the above obscure line was an example of no sense at all.
the most difficult part in writing a blog is to figure out what to write about?...so i gave it a little time...and wallah!...i still could'nt think of nethng....so here i am writing about whatever strikes my pea-brain...
The other day I was watching that movie-‘good will hunting’ . The portrayal of Matt Damon as a kick-butt-superfuckinawsome genius does two inevitable things to you…or at least me…
- it fills you with awe for the sheer brains of the bloke…
- it fills you with self pity, drowning you deep into that shit lake of self loathing .
I was never the brightest kid of my time…and quite frankly I don’t complain, for it has its pitfalls too…do I see a raised eyebrow?
But I always was smart…in ways more than one. every parent teacher meeting used to be another reminder of my clandestine caliber and how I do not convert it into performance…what crap!?
My definition of smartness and intelligence will probably shake the foundations of academia…therefore I shall not mention it…but I do say this …getting 90% and above may be one way of proving your worth ..it definitely is’nt the only way…
I always say that one should play to his strengths..(although no one seems to listen)… but the system does’nt let you do that…
That’s right…another potshot at the system.( in the words of Mr. Bhagat who, ironically, shares my name….”blame the goddamn system if you cant figure out anything”).
However as most of the world says…”ambition beats talent”…it gives you a sort of relief to know there are more ways to get what you want other than being born to do that stuff. We can work hard…we can learn what we don’t know…we can strive to improve what we lack…and that’s where intelligent people are left behind…they think they don’t need to work hard. All I can say is I hope they don’t work hard. .it makes my chances that much more better.
5 comments:
Definitely Man...........
Every Word you said is true!!!!
Society judges a person's IQ by his/her academic result!!!
Maybe the person getting 60% odd is much more smart than his/her 90% counterpart......
Maybe the former is able to use that knowledge in his day to day activity that the latter....
As some fine men said.....
"You will know u have knowledge, if u r able to use it in your life!!!"
Mugging up,& Getting 90% isn't gonna make u a smart person!!!
And there r lots & lots of examples of people in the past who although not good during their school life but have proved their knowledge......&
You all know those people!!!
I don't need to provide u that list!!!
hats off
once again
this one's for ur debut blog...wic is the one ive read now..
sry for nt reading it b4
anyways
carry on
i wanna read more
aur agar topic chahtey hain
toh plz DESIRE par kuch philosopy jhadiyeee
waiting...............
tujhse pehle tere pehle comment pe comment dene ka man hai.p
now seriously....
u've got one regular reader...
What was that!!!!
Comment atleast smthin sensible!!!!
Post a Comment