Time.... I wanna kill it.... Atleast right now. Which is why i am writing this blog.it is completely unintentional . so if you have more important things to do right now...do them...(don’t even think about it pal...sit your butt down and read).
This one’s going to be my first experience of writing down my memoirs(of things that i do...mostly not worth remembering...but its not about that right now is it?)
Hip hop’s keepin me alive these days. Am kinda noddin my head to nelly’s ‘stepped on my j’s ’...that guy Jermaine dupri looks like shit...but makes up for it by rapping it tight.
Exams on. Means readin like i’m being paid for it...a lot...havin coffee like my life depends on it...thinkin about chicks i don’t even know...or how it ‘d be nice to know them...and then suddenly realising its 5 am and still about 4 units to go.
To add to the agony...mba entrance seems to be slippin outta hand...CAT bit me on my ass and iift sprinkled salt and pepper on to the wound. the rest of them don’t look like dettol right now.
I am essentially ‘alone’...in all senses of the word. I need to get somewhere...not sure where...but definitely not here. The harder i’m trying the less likely it seems. I hate this phase. I’m not even sure its going to be over anytime soon.
S.O.S
S.O
S
4 comments:
gud 1 man, i like dat.....
hey!!
do u in any way think that i m non existant.. c'mon man, give ur nigga some respect here!
by the way , niceeeeeee man..
keep updating it ok.. and i'll amke sure i keep visiting..
lol..
ciao..
gud 1 again.......
waitin 4 more......
Now I believe you about the rapping business.;)
Post a Comment